Employers spend more than $50 billion per year on paper processes in administration of group insurance products, and benefits procedures make up a fair share of that total. ECM Solutions can help relieve your administrative burden through our web-based employee benefits enrollment management system which streamlines enrollment processes, enhances benefits management and improves information-sharing among employees, employers and insurance providers. Once plans and options are entered, our system can program and schedule automatic data exports to your group insurance carriers and payroll company – thus saving you time and reducing the cost of benefits enrollment.
Improves the Enrollment Process:
Our system streamlines the enrollment process by:
- Enabling efficient data-sharing and transferring of information to any third party who can accept electronic files.
- Producing enrollment forms populated with information entered online by the employees for vendors who require forms.
- Producing online employee benefit statements
- Allowing documents, such as SPDs or benefit overviews, to be uploaded for employees to access any time.
- Including a modeling component to calculate benefit costs during the enrollment process
Boosts management capabilities:
Our system can increase efficiency in benefits management by:
- Leveraging the use of information collected for management reporting purposes (Data can be downloaded into Microsoft Excel or Access to further customize reports).
- Integrating benefit election data with existing internal systems, such as payroll, HRIS, and other corporate accounting and management systems.
- Producing vendor billing information.
- Maintaining a chronological transaction log – vital to the integrity and accountability of any benefits administration system.