Support when you need it.
Reporting an insurance claim should be easy. With us, it is.
Being faced with the unexpected can be a very stressful thing, but we don’t think reporting an insurance claim should be. We’re here to help you every step of the way, making your claims experience as simple and convenient as possible.
The ECM Solutions claims advocates are always available to help you. Our team is comprised of licensed insurance adjusters who have an average of 20 years experience.
Here is just a brief list of the type of activities we perform on behalf of our clients:
- Promote the optimal resolution of claims.
- Navigate clients through complicated claims or just concerns with a claim.
- Perform claim reviews to reveal:
- Pro-active risk management initiatives
- Such as Return to Work Programs, Medical Provider Networks
- Over-reserved claims
- Claims that can be closed
Best Practices For Managing A Claim
Report Claim Directly to the Insurance Company
- Direct reporting to the insurance company promotes accuracy and timely action for optimal outcome
- Note the claim number, claim adjuster’s name and number
- Follow-up with claim adjuster on routine schedule depending on the type claim
- Timely reporting of the claim promotes optimal outcome
Document, Document, Document: Gather The Facts
- Pictures, written statements, accident reports
- Utilize the ECM Claim Forms
- Determine if preventative action needed to prevent future claims of this type
- Utilize the ECM Client Portal for Risk Management assistance
Secure Property, Obtain immediate medical attention if necessary, Drug and Alcohol test employee(s) involved in accident if have appropriate program
- Do Not:
- Leave scene of auto accident until police arrive
- Admit liability until investigation completed
If a Workers Compensation claim, Utilize the following:
- Workers’ Compensation – Optimal Claims Management
Utilize the ECM Claim Advocates
- If a fatality, catastrophic, or large loss
- If need assistance or guidance in the claim process
What To Expect
- Insurance Company claim adjuster should contact you within 24-48 hours after a claim is reported
- Do not expect the adjuster to continually keep you in the loop
- Recommend: Follow-up with claim adjuster on routine schedule depending on the type claim
- Insurance Company’s attempt to pay claims timely and per the insurance contract language
- Contact an ECM Claim Advocate if you have concerns
The ECM Claim Advocates are ready to assist if have questions, concerns, or need guidance.
Reporting your claim starts here.
If you have questions or prefer to speak to one of our claim advocates, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to assist you with your claim. That’s why we’re here.