A different approach to protecting your business.
Size matters. Most middle-market accounts between $200,000 in premium and $1,000,000 in premium are left with guaranteed cost or a less than optimal program structure that either causes the buyer to retain too much risk, post too much security and/or includes expenses and profit that are excessive due to a lack of buying power. There is a better way, for some, to take control of the process and achieve an efficient risk transfer that minimizes the ultimate cost to the buyer and provides a long-term solution.
ECM Solutions is a market leader in the captive market. Many consulting firms in the marketplace ‘talk’ about captives, but very few have:
- Over 20 years of captive placement and management experience.
- Infrastructure and market contacts to make your captive a success.
- Expertise to make it all work for your benefits.
Consider a group captive if your company meets the following criteria:
- Financially able to make strategic business decisions.
- Understand the value of claims management.
- Historical loss ratio less than or equal to 50%.
- Best in class in your industry.
The ECM captive difference:
- Advisors that understand captive insurance.
- Current portfolio with over 50 clients utilizing captive programs.
- Many member owned captive options to choose from.