Give Your Staff an Ally in the Often-Confusing World of Health Benefits with a 24/7 Advocacy Solution
We all need someone in our corner to handle those stressful health situations that seem to take forever to resolve, such as finding care for an aging parent, locating a specialist, finding a doctor to provide a second opinion or pursing a denied claim. A personal health advocate fills this need by giving members peace of mind and reducing the time and aggravation typically associated with navigating the health care and insurance systems.
Benefits for Employers:
Health Advocate trims costs and improves your company’s benefits package because it:
- Reduces plan costs by eliminating the unnecessary shuffling between multiple providers and duplicate medical testing
- Eases time constraints and workload issues for HR staff by providing another resource for employees
- Cuts through red tape and effectively resolves employee’s problems
- Demonstrates the firm’s commitment to employees’ mental and physical well-being, satisfaction and morale
- Follows industry protocols and respects an employee’s confidentiality
Benefits for Employees:
Health advocate can improve their lives by:
- Enabling them to be more productive and focused on their day-to-day work responsibilities by easing some of the challenges of work-life balance.
- Providing resources for employees and family members, including spouses, dependent children, parents and even parents-in-law
- Helping employees and their families solve problems quickly, avoiding the common hangups of the healthcare system
- Providing 24/7 assistance via a toll free number and retaining an employee’s original personal health advocate for future assistance.